Salary Competitive rate
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 21 November 2016
This large health provider based in Sydney's West is seeking a Business Process Improvement Business Analyst to join the project team in a largely none IT capacity.
As a Business Process Improvement Business Analyst, you will:
- Focus on operational improvement with a view to aligning this to the organisation's overall strategy
- Gather business requirements from senior stakeholders and functional requirements from low level stakeholders
- Coordinate across cross functional business units, including IT, Finance, and HR
- Be part of the end-to-end project implementation
- Map existing process and make suggestions for improvement
This is a six month contract.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Process Improvement Business Analyst, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a BPI Business Analyst
- Experience working on end-to-end projects, including IT application implementations
- Experience liaising across different business units
- A background in finance and/or operations
- Experience within the healthcare industry
Reference number: 720570/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.