Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + Inc super
Location Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 22 November 2016
My client is current recruiting for a Business Analyst with call center experience for an initial 3 month engagement
My client is a market leader working with clients on outsourced engagement solutions from contact centres to consulting
- Planning of activities with stakeholders to ensure the project objectives will be met.
- Strong competency in identifying the current/future states through process modelling.
- Ensuring consensus amongst the key stakeholders of the future state model.
- Identifying the key business impacts to be addressed by working with the Change Manager.
- Working with the project team to ensure a solution can be met to address the identified business impacts.
- Ownership and management of deliverables, requirements gathering and LEAN process review phases in its entirety.
- 3 - 5 years expereicne as a Business Analyst
- Six Sigma / LEAN qualification highly regarded
- Requirement gathering / workshop facilitation experience
- Business Process Mapping experience
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Previous exposure to contact centre projects
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
To apply please click apply or call Scott Fitzgerald on 03 8628 2192 for a confidential discussion.