Salary Competitive rate
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 23 November 2016
This renowner retailer in Sydney's West has undergone significant change within recent months and continues to commission new projects to update current systems and guarentee great customer experience. This has resulted in an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to be part of two new projects within the payments and loyalty division.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work on projects within the gift card, payments and loyalty space
- Work on software and process focused projects
- Analyse the capabilities of current legacy systems and processes and create feasibility studies for change and improvement
- Take requirements at the business and functional level using traditional methods
- Support Project Managers and Program Managers to create robust solutions and ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Experience working on loyalty/gift card and payments projects
- Experience in end-to-end software and digital implementation projects
- Experience within both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experience analysing legacy systems and mapping AS-IS and TO-BE processes
Reference number: 721790/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.