Salary AUD350 - AUD400 per day
Consultant Olivia Kennedy
Date posted 28 November 2016
A global financial services company is looking for a Process Change Analyst to join the Credit Operations team.
A global financial services company is looking for a Process Change Analyst to join the Credit Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the team in processing changes to procedures, update business incidents and system releases. You will be required to become a Subject Matter Expert in your division to enable successful change and implementation.
- Act as the business SME working with the Systems, GCT, consumer Technology, Credit Risk and other stakeholder to investigate and resolve Acceptance related system issues
- Assist with updating Policy and Procedure documents for all acceptances
- Assist with planning, preparing test plans, data and scripts
- Be responsible for the execution of UAT activates to ensure completed in time
- Liaise with training team on the training plan for change implementation
- Identify risk, issues and mitigations and escalate appropriately
- Post implementation support
- MS Office capability
- Understanding of Credit Acceptance business or systems
- Experience writing business documentation
- Experience in technical document writing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop process flows
This is a contract position located in Sydney’s Inner West. It is a great opportunity to further your career in the financial industry. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Kennedy on 02 8289 3214 for a confidential discussion.