Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading financial services firm is seeking a Senior business analyst with OTC experience.
The firm is a leading domestic bank and the right candidate will get the chance to work across implementing a solution across multiple asset classes.
The candidate should have an understanding of Global Markets environments and a familiarity with Regulatory Reform this project will focus on Global Derivatives reform and will be open to people with experience on Dodd frank, EMIR, HKMA or MAS.
- Gather and document business requirements
- Develop requirements that are fit for purpose and that display an understanding of the implications to the project
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis and gap requirements
- Reconcile data from multiple sources and present it in different metrics
- Propose measures that provide input to benefit metrics
- Elicit requirements and maintain relationship with external and internal stakeholders
- Work with team to ensure customers are happy with project deliverables
- Work closely with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- Understanding of global market environments
- Familiarity with OTC derivatives and the context of regulatory reform
- Product experience across Murex, Calypso or Wallstreet desirable
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.