Business Analyst - Peoplesoft
Salary AUD550 - AUD575 per day + High Chance of Extension
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 29 November 2016
ASX 200 Company working on a complex Peoplesoft and CRM integration project. Immediate start and high chance of extension
The role is a critical position within a complex PeopleSoft and CRM integration project. The client is looking for a Business Analyst with solid exposure to PeopleSoft Systems to come on board and assist in delivering a large CRM integration piece. Experience with PeopleSoft (both HR and Financials) is critical, any CRM experience is highly desired as well.
- Working on Projects to gather business and functional requirements and assist with the support and enhancement of enterprise systems
- Develop detailed business and functional specifications for the software development team and clients.
- Coordinate and host client workshops and information sessions.
- Work with senior executives and subject matter experts within the business to understand and elicit requirements.
- Educate and consult the business about streamlining business processes.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Assist in the development of support material and user guides.
- Coordinating SIT and UAT testing.
- 5 Years Business Analysis experience at a minimum
- Solid and demonstrable PeopleSoft experience/exposure
- Experience working on large integration projects
- Experience working with large CRM systems is highly desired
- Excellent communications abilities
- Proven experience in specifying software enhancements for development teams
- Waterfall or Agile development methodologies
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.