Salary city fringe location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 1 December 2016
With a growing global footprint, this organisation is looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced Business Analyst to join their Adelaide team. Being responsible for an international portfolio of brands, you will be rewarded with a career of ongoing personal and professional development.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your knowledge and expertise in the areas of business analysis and project management will be utilized to its fullest. The role will be focussed on supporting business process improvement as well as project delivery for various supply chain systems.
- Experience in a Business Analyst capacity. This includes preparation of use cases , user stories
- Stakeholder and Vendor engagement obtaining business/functional requirements
- Managing medium to large projects. This includes handling all phases of the project life-cycle (resource planning, forecasting, project scheduling)
- Utilise experience in the providing technical support and thorough understanding of the complete SDLC
- Utilise expertise in business process analysis and mapping of AS IS and TO BE processes
- Conduct & facilitate workshops for the extended user base
- Development and execution of test plans
- Experience supporting JD Edwards ERP – Manufacturing desirable
- Experience supporting Warehousing systems
- Experience with database reporting, SQL and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite of products, including Visio
- Must possess high levels of energy, motivation and desire to succeed
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Primarily based in the Adelaide office there will be requirements for domestic and international travel on an adhoc basis.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.