Salary Competitive package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Chelsea Carr
Date posted 2 February 2017
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a global technology organisation looking to expand their operations in Melbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for 2 key new platforms being brought into the country.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative and agile environment where you’ll be responsible for building, pruning and maintaining the team backlog. As part of the role, you will be clearly communicating the business goals and objectives internally and externally, building shared understanding across all teams and stakeholders.
- Actively involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from gathering requirements through to development as well as the launch of the product
- Deep understanding of business problems and opportunities in the context of customers’ requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable swift delivery
- Responsible for leading the gathering, writing & management of functional, non functional, technical requirements and acceptance criteria in Epics, user stories & tasks
- Collecting, analysing and testing of statistical information and data for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to take, condense and formulate complex business and technical problems and communicate to technical and non-technical teams
- 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Extensive experience of working with Lean/ Agile methodologies
- Ability to perform business analysis activities at both the business and technical levels
- Skilled in pragmatic and flexible application of agile methodology and techniques in a challenging, solution driven business environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with B2B and B2C service models and expectations
- Demonstrated success working within engineering teams to plan, develop, refine and launch successful software products
- Ability to communicate effectively within both a technical (IT) and business environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or Business
To apply please click apply or call Chelsea Carr on 0386282276 for a confidential discussion.