Salary Competitive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Chelsea Carr
Date posted 2 February 2017
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Business Analyst to join this professional services company based within the inner eastern suburbs. This role is looking for a Business Analyst with consulting experience who has extensive end to end ERP knowledge. The role involves the implementation and continued support of a niche piece of software within an ever growing client base.
Business Analyst role key responsibilities:
- Provide Business Analysis support to clients during phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Work with clients to ensure they are fully trained and educated on the software
- Facilitate business requirements gathering workshops
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that project deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, to clients’ satisfaction, whilst managing risk issues in accordance with defined standards
- Recommend improvements to the BA practice
Business Analyst role key requirements:
- Must have 3 years+ business analyst experience with data gathering, documentation and analysis as a Business Analyst
- Must have consultancy experience
- Must have experience with ERP
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience running workshops
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with IT software packages
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or Business.
To apply please click apply or call Chelsea Carr on 0386282276 for a confidential discussion.