Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 8 February 2017
Leading ASX 100 company looking for Business Analyst to assist its PMO in delivering a large digital project portfolio. FS experience is desired.
The client a leading ASX 100 company is looking for Business Analyst to assist its PMO in delivering a large digital project portfolio. The role is an exciting opportunity for a mid-to-senior Business Analyst who has solid experience in requirements gathering on large scale programs. Projects in the portfolio are diverse in nature and could include but not limited to: new client on-boarding; client service expansion; new product development or enhancement; and transformation & business improvement
Financial Services experinece is desired but not critical.
- Leading requirements and scoping
- Leading developer / vendor support activities. Support developers (and/or vendors) during the design and build, and act as a liaison between them and end-users for any issues and queries during solution design, build and test.
- Consulting on user testing activities
- Consulting on change management & implementation
- Developing the internal BA capability in the division and group
- 5 Years+ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience as a BA on a major project scoping and doing initial requirements.
- Experience working with technology teams in an Agile environment is preferable
- Financial services experience is desired as well as digital project experience.
- Solid understanding of process analysis is also critical.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.