Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 27 February 2017
Boutique IT Consultancy looking for experienced consultants to join its Digital Transformation practice. CBD located. Excellent perks.
My client is a specialist Global IT Consultancy currently looking for experienced consultants to join its Digital Transformation practice. With a strong global presence the firm is quickly becoming renowned for its Digital Transformation and strategy work with government clients in Australia and the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with 10 years of IT experience to mark their own mark on a number of upcoming projects and become a leader of the future.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong mix of consulting, business analysis, project management and architecture skills accross a number of end to end projects.
- Manage the delivery of large scale digital projects and programmes
- Shaping effective business solutions and delivery plans, drawing on your practical delivery knowledge
- Applying sound project management principles and controls to assure delivery to time, quality and budget
- Growing a loyal, world-class team and maintaining a strong, authentic and positive culture
- Responsibility for maintaining client satisfaction, developing long-term relationships
- Produce analysis deliverables (including process maps & work flows, scope documents and project plans)
- 10 Years of experience in a Consulting, Business Analysis or Project Management position
- IT Certifications such as Prince2, BABOK, TOGAF, Scrum Certfied are all highly desired.
- Demonstrable experience working with Director, GM or C-level stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proactive and innovative nature
- Open mindedness, willingness to learn and keen to add value
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.