ICT Communications Consultant
Salary AUD550 - AUD650 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 2 March 2017
Large government department requires IT Communicators Advisor to assist in delivering large infrastructure and service management program.
The role has arisen as a critical piece in the delivery of a large infrastructure and service transition program. The particular government department is currently in the midst of a number of large transformation projects with this being at the centrepiece. The Communications Advisor will assist in developing awareness of the program within the customer base, designing a structured plan for outgoing project communications and creating communication templates specific to the migration.
- Undertake Stakeholder Analysis
- Raise awareness of the program within the customer organisations
- Create a Communications Management Strategy for the program
- Design a communications plan for affected stakeholder groups and create templates / communications for use during the execution of program processes
- Create structured communications based on guidance by the Program Manager
- Oversee the delivery of communications to the business
- Own and facilitate the Business Change Group
- Document and distribute minutes from Business Change Group meetings
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Communications Advisor or Junior Comms Manager
- Customer focused, with experience of dealing with Director level stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating and running project brand marketing and awareness campaigns
- Prior experience with creating communications for technology projects is a MUST
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.