Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 5 March 2017
A big four bank is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join there Auto Finance division.
This role will focus on the production of quality risk data for business performance, risk management and decision making. Ideally you will have a strong understanding of SQL and advanced Excel Skills and have an understanding of the Auto Finance industry.
- Provide accurate reporting of the wholesale portfolio to assist senior managers in there decision making
- Reporting of Credit risk issues and tracking of remediation activities
- Undertake detailed analysis of data generated from these reports
- UAT Testing, Troubleshooting and Development
- Build dashboards and Visual aids to assist senior management
- Ensure accurate and on time delivery of data reports
- Strong SQL knowledge with the ability to source data from DW
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of VBA’s desirable
- Experience within Auto finance preferred
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.