Salary Competitive package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Chelsea Carr
Date posted 30 March 2017
The Business Analyst will be responsible for implementing and monitoring products at every stage of its lifecycle, through from gathering requirements, development and implementation. The Business Analyst will have experience in product ownership as well as an ambitious and charismatic attitude.
This automotive organisation rarely goes out of their network to grow their team as they are huge advocates for organic growth, making this a rare opportunity. They take their culture fit just as seriously as they do their business cases, therefore they are looking for someone to put down roots and grow within their business.
Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst will be involved in all aspects of the Product Life cycle from gathering requirements, development and implementation
- Full ownership of the product life cycle
- Define Iterations, Stories, and Drive Team Goals through prioritisation
- The gathering, writing and management of functional and technical requirements
- The collection, analysis and testing of statistical information for further presentation to technical and business stakeholders
Business Analyst Key Requirements:
- Extensive experience in end to end delivery of SDLC
- 5+ years hands on experience as a business analyst (analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills)
- Extensive experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- Skilled in pragmatic and flexible application of agile methodology & techniques in a challenging, solution-driven business environment
- Exposure working within a greenfield environment
- Experience with B2B and B2C service models & expectations
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software product
- Collaborative Team Player in an Agile Environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced innovative, collaborative and agile environment
- Ability to communicate the business goals and objectives, both internal and externally
To apply please click apply or call Chelsea Carr on 0386282276 for a confidential discussion.