Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 24 March 2017
A Big Four Bank is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Mifid or OTC Reform experience.
The ideal professional should have an understanding of Global Financial Markets and a familiarity with Regulatory Reform. This project will focus on Global Derivatives Reform but will be open to Senior Business Analysts who have experience across the regulatory reform framework and those that have experience with derivative products.
- You will be responsible for gathering & documenting details requirements & documenting workflow across most aspects covering clearing, collateral management, global trade repository and reporting requirements, and trade execution pieces
- Conducting detailed analysis requirements, gaps and development solution to deliver against project pipeline
- Successful candidate will be working closely with development teams assisting with any build/development work allocations
- Process/system analysis and solution definition - working with IT to define solution architecture in line with business requirements and operating model principles.
- Liaising with both technology and business stakeholders - ie. Sales/ Traders, Middle Office, Product Control, Risk, Collateral Management
- Preparation of test cases and test scenarios.
- Experience with either Mifid, Dodd frank, EMIR or OTC reform essential
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle and middle office systems highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.