Salary AUD500 - AUD700 per day + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Initial 6 month opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an Australian market leader to be apart of a large project team.
This position is part of the products and services delivery team focusing on business analysis and solution design.
The role is served in a challenging working environment spanning across multiple engagement project areas which are the core fundamentals demanded for this role. Areas of engagement include both Development and Test Teams to build and deliver a product. It is a focus to the role that the product is methodically constructed for a well communicated delivery to senior management and overseeing stakeholders.
Key role responsibilities:
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Run Discovery workshops for business exploration
- Management and communication of Program Delivery and Customer areas
- Translation of business requirements to project deliverables and activities
- Meet and exceed business requirements
- Provide recommended improvements for product deployment
- Manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
- Team culture that is driven by innovation, success and collaboration
Key role requirements:
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- 3-5 Years experience in a BA role in large corporate environment and/or government environments
- Strong in both Agile and TDP methodologies
- Consumer facing systems experience working with products and services
- Telecommunications experience
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.