Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Senior Business Analyst working in a fast paced challenging Government environment. Large and long term projects.
Exciting Senior Business Analyst role working as part of a large program of works. The department is currently undergoing Business and Technology transformation. The client is ideally looking for someone with a broad and end to end skill set in the project space.
- Deliver the project management tool through collating and writing business requirements, user acceptance testing, user training and rollout
- Guide project managers in the use project management tools to ensure complete and accurate reporting on program and project statuses, financials, resourcing requirements and benefit tracking.
- Design and produce reports to key stakeholders, which effectively summarise the data and the key trends which analysis has identified.
- Analyse and report to senior leaders and peers on program and project statuses, risks and issues to enable informed decision making.
- Provide insightful commentary and recommendations on project status, trends and independencies to key stakeholders through the analysis and synthesis of complex and disparate project reporting data.
- Identify emerging issues and risks and provide advice, explanation and recommendations on appropriate actions and solutions by analysing and interpreting information and trends.
- Understand and reconcile gaps, overlaps and dependencies in the reporting tools and reports.
- Follow up and communicate with project managers and stakeholders on the level of understanding and compliance to governance reporting quality standards and project methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer relationships with key project and business leaders to define and understand the strategic objectives of their programs and projects.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and submissions as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as Business Analyst
- Strong experience in projects and reporting. Experience using reporting tools and an understanding of databases.
- Project Management skills and knowledge is highly desired.
- Six Sigma or BABOK certifications desired.
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.