Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD650 - AUD900 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 7 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a leading financial services organisation that provides a wide and diverse offering in the Australian market. Due to an extensive regulatory project pipeline they are seeking to bring on both Senior Business Analyst's and Business Analyst's to work on a MiFiD 2 project.
Ideally you will have a strong understanding of MiFiD 2 or general financial market knowledge coupled with a very strong Business Analyst skill set, the ability to organise and execute stakeholder workshops and create in-depth BRD’s.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Eliciting business requirements from a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues
- Be responsible for running workshops and interviews
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across various project streams
- Ability to see the bigger picture whilst also understanding changes on an operational level
- Strong background in FS/Banking with knowledge of MiFID rules and regulations highly desirable
- Or a depth of experience in financial markets focused roles or other regulatory reform projects such as Dodd Frank
- Or a solid understanding of counter party credit risk and initial/variance margin would also be valuable to this team
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.