Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 7 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This forward thinking, global organisation has an exciting position available for a Business Analyst to work on DWH and BI initiatives. The successful candidate will be tasked with end-to-end Business Analysis to ensure company benefits are realised via successful project delivery.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Act as a bridge between Business Units and IT to ensure common understanding
- Work on various Big Data, Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives
- Understand data flow points and how this impacts upstream and downstream systems
- Map the As-Is and To-Be states for process improvement
- Drive the elicitation of requirements via interviews and workshops
This is a permanent position.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Big Data, DWH, BI and Reporting projects
- An understanding of data flows and data based software
- Experience with and understanding of FMCG or Retail environments
- Experience working across technical and non-technical domains
- Experience with process improvement and documenting As-Is and To-Be states
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1022680/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.