Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This forward thinking, global organisation is seeking a Business Analyst to assist with an end-to-end CRM implementation. Since the project is in its infancy, a key part of this position will be gathering requirements and creating relevant documentation. The ideal candidate must have experience in and be comfortable working in a blue collar environment.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the Project Manager
- Assist with the end-to-end implementation of a new CRM solution
- Work with the Business and IT to understand and document business requirements
- Support functional design for the solution
- Work with stakeholders in a blue collar environment
This is a 12 month initial contract.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent functional requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Experience working on end-to-end projects
- Experience implementing CRM systems or similar technologies
- Experience working in a blue collar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1025930/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.