Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 27 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This large organisation is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in their push to become a more customer centric organisation. The successful candidate will work in a non-technical manner, so must have experience working on business and operations focused initiatives. The organisation's operations are immature in this area and you will working on the delivery phase of the program, so candidates should be adept at working in an unstructured environment.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Work across a program of work to improve the customer experience
- Work on the discovery phase of the program in an unstructured environment
- Gather requirements from customers and produce relevant documentation
- Use BPMN for business process modelling
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels
This is a fixed term contract until June 2019.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 4+ years working as a Business Analyst on business or operations initiatives
- Experience with Customer Experience (CX) or Human Centered Design (HCD)
- Experience with Impact Analysis and Process Mapping
- Experience with the full Project Lifecycle
- The ability to work in on unstructured, undefined initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1033610/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.