Agile Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Initial 12 month opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a large digital portfolio of projects. Working in the Business Delivery Unit for products focused on the customer.
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging innovative environment. The role is to deliver a media content and mobile application experience to the customer working in the Business Delivery team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Agile, willing to challenge ideas.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Working in an Agile environment
- Delivering requirements in Epics, Features and User Stories
- Using techniques such as User Story Mapping, Story Boarding and Customer centric design
- Focuses on articulating and defining user stories and acceptance criteria identified in consultation with other core & extended team members, & key stakeholders
- Together with the PO, prepares user stories to a level that they can be estimated prior to iteration planning
- Participates in the Discover phase. May also facilitate sessions
- Provides quality review/feedback of project artefacts where applicable
- Supports the product Owner in articulating user stories and acceptance criteria to enable the development team to produce the solution. The BA may be required to act as proxy when the PO is not available for short periods.
- Draws on the expertise and experience of the coach/es to work more effectively in applying Agile skills and practices.
- Ensures that stakeholders have visibility of product development and provide feedback to the project team
- If applicable, engages with various key stakeholders relevant to conversations and details of user stories
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- Experience with Big Data, eSIM, eCommerce and Smart Home
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience in the Digital and Innovation space
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.