Guidewire Business Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging innovative environment. The role is to provide functional support for Development and QA teams and support for business demos. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to an enviornment that is undergoing innovative transformations and execute business outcomes.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Engage with Business and gather requirements, elaborate the requirement and obtain sign off.
- Maintain requirement documentation in JIRA/ Confluence etc.
- Analyze inter dependencies with other work streams and interact with them and capture the dependent requirements in the requirement document/story card.
- Analyze the impact of a change/new requirement on existing policy/claim and provide work around/solution.
- Effectively co-ordinate with Development and QA teams.
- Adhere to the release timelines and work along with development team in providing the required solution.
- Perform BA Validation to check if developed code meets the requirement.
- Arrange for and showcase acceptance demo to Business.
- Co-ordinate with QA team for any defects/testing scenarios/clarifications needed.
- Triaging Production incidents and provide analysis if it is a defect or a new enhancement. If it is a new enhancement then engage with Business to add it as an enhancement.
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- 3+ years of BA experience
- Requirement Analysis, elaboration and management
- Good knowledge in P&C Insurance
- Knowledge of Guidewire Data Model (for integration BA)
- Knowledge of Guidewire Claim Centre or Policy Centre or Billing Centre
- Certification in any Guidewire suite is preferable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.