Salary AUD650 - AUD700 per day
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 18 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging innovative environment. The role is to deliver the final stages of a complex project in a UAT environment.The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Agile, willing to challenge ideas.
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging innovative environment. The role will predominantly work on a current initiative to launch a developing system, create a mechanism for management reporting and operationalise the initiative in BAU. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Agile, willing to challenge ideas.
As the Business Analyst you will:
- Translating business intent into program objectives with tangible delivery plans and outcomes
- Maintaining engagement and focus on delivery in our complex matrix team environment with competing priorities, i.e. Managing virtual team resources against the workload demands of a matrix management environment with conflicting business and line management priorities. Needs good planning, time management and extensive communication skills to prioritise program commitments and other work demands.
- Escalation and resolution of issues across various groups.
- Understanding resistance to change and practical application of change management techniques to achieve commitment. Ability to influence without authority
- Assist program manager to define, develop and guide scope and direction
- Delivery of agreed documentation to time and quality criteria
- Develop, manage and improve team relations
- Manage acceptance and adoption of changes across the business
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Worked in an UAT environment
- Defined structure around BAU practices
- Experience with software development cycles
- Strong Agile environment experience
- Complex stakeholder management experience
- Delivery experience of large complex projects
- Organisational change management experience
- Candidates must be willing to work in North Ryde
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.