Business Systems Analyst
Salary AUD600 - AUD680 per day + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 31 May 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for building relationships with business and internal IT team stakeholders to ensure that the Business needs are represented and catered for. As well, you will manage data-related incidents and problems.
- Ensure that the Claims Management System and Pricing Engine System is operating effectively and efficiently
- Solving service incidents and problems in a proactive and innovative manner
- Assess business and system impacts promptly and provide recommendations to resolve issues within SLA time-frames.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, diagnose and rectify problems
- Log, direct and escalate issues to internal teams, 3rd party vendors and appropriate stakeholders as required to expedite issue resolution.
- Conduct user experience analysis, business risk management, business process modelling and testing.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience.
- Experience in Life Insurance and Financial Services with an understanding of Life Insurance claims processes and systems.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Sharepoint and Confluence in an AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of XML/XSD and web service integration
- ITIL foundation certification highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.