Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting 6 month contract with the chance for a long term extension for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Operations Division. The ideal candidate will be joining the Networks team within the Operations Business Unit. Located in Sydney's CBD.
An exciting opportunity to work in the Operations Business Unit for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join one of the largest mobile network teams in NSW. The ideal candidate will be have a E2E experience working with mobile network projects.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Working with a range of stakeholders such as PM's, Product Owners, BA's, SME's and Developers
- Applies understanding of the business needs and goals in order to accurately capture user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborates with key stakeholders as the project progresses.
- Understands the business demands and IT processes in order to anticipate and contribute to addressing and resolving business requirements
- Uses domain knowledge in solution development and creating narratives.
- Understands and is comfortable working with the user story format, and manages distinctions between levels of granularity in stories and in estimating.
- Communicates clearly with awareness of the wider stakeholder's expectations of the developed product
As the Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- 5+ years experience
- E2E Project Delivery experience
- Strong mobile network and NBN experience
- Essential to have worked in an Agile environment
- Advantageous to have JIRA and Confluence experience
- Experience working with Seibel would be advantageous
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team within a Operations division please do not hesitate to contact me.
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.