IT Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Phillip Yee
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting 3 year opportunity for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join a leading Government technology delivery team. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for developing a variety of business documents, stakeholder management and business change management. You will be involved in working with the project team to support the successful delivery of SAAS based solutions, Finance and SAP payroll, records management transformation and AWS cloud migrations.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Develop a variety of business artefacts including: Business cases, User requirement specification documents, EOI’s and RFP’s.
- Gather business requirements
- Design, develop and implement business change
- Work autonomously with great responsibility and dependability
- Liaise with numerous internal stakeholders to create and deliver BRDs
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams and stakeholders
As the IT Business Analyst, you will have:
- 5 years + as an IT Business Analyst
- High level of organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in change management is desired but not a necessity
If you are looking to join a leading Government organisation on a 3-year program with a convenient location in the heart of Sydney CBD please contact Phillip Yee for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Phillip Yee on +61 2 82893143 for a confidential discussion.