Technical Business Analyst
Salary AUD450 - AUD550 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join a large scale migration deployment to provide optimal business outcomes in application migration implementation services, on an initial 6 month contract.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect of a long term extension. As the Technical Business Analyst you be initiated in providing expertise advisory for a complex deployment, in a large migration application portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in applications working from concept to final implementation.
As the Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Develop a variety of business artefacts including: Business cases, User requirement specification documents, EOI’s and RFP’s.
- Gather business requirements
- Design, develop and implement business change
- Work autonomously with great responsibility and dependability
- Liaise with numerous internal stakeholders to create and deliver BRDs
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams and stakeholders
As the Technical Business Analyst you will need:
- 3 years + as an Business Analyst
- High level of organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in creating processes and application migration
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.