Salary AUD135,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Industry Super Fund is undergoing significant change and is implementing a new knowledge management function to better control their documentation processes and procedures.
As the Knowledge Manager reporting directly into the Head of IT, you will plan, implement and continuously improve knowledge management processes, practice and governance. You will monitor information management practices from document creation to disposal across all areas of the business, as well as identifying areas for improvement to ensure the organisation is operating both efficiently and compliantly.
In addition to owning the knowledge management function, you will create and edit new and existing documentation, ensuring best practice across the organisation. This role is a blend of technical writing, team lead and function owner.
- Lead Knowledge Management function across organisation
- Remove blockers that may impact successful delivery
- Enable creation of documentation
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Drive high quality outcomes by aligning function to strategic roadmap
- Lead Knowledge change across the organisation
- Own and lead SharePoint adoption
- Minimum 5 years as a Knowledge Specialist, preferably leading the function
- Strong leader and influencer
- Strong writing and editing skills (including technical documentation)
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Demonstrated history setting up and leading teams
- High level of flexibility with ability to stretch capability and capacity when needed
- Experience in financial services highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.