Consultant William Swan
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a a market leading business with a global presence in technology as a Data Analyst in North Ryde. The project will allow you to further develop and highlight your skills in a fast paced work environment where creative thinking is encouraged. As the Data Analyst, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to communicate discovered data to those teams in an informative manner and assist with their marketing/sales campaigns.
- Develop scaled insights aiming at helping the Marketing/Sales team pitch products to relevant target markets
- Manipulate and analyse large data sets
- Liaise with the Marketing and Sales teams to transform data into resonant sales and marketing stories
- Collect requirements and identify opportunities shared by the internal Sales and Marketing team
- Creating highly effective pitch decks, which the Sales teams can use and tailor to:
A) successfully pitch for new business
B) grow current accounts
- 2+ years experience in account management/ analytic roles within online advertising
- 2 + experience in data analytic relating to online media, preferrably within SEM/PPC (Search Engine Automation/ Payment Per Click)
- Experience with Tableu and Microsoft Office products (PowerBI, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.