Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This utilities organisation has undergone a lot of change in recent years, modernising processes and systems to increase efficiencies. As a Business Analyst you will be tasked with assisting the organisation on a number of Supply Chain/Logistics initiatives.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Report to the Project Manager
- Assist with a number of Supply Chain/Logistics projects
- Gather functional requirements from end users
- Work closely with technical teams and business departments
- Work on projects end to end
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics or Utilities environment
- Experience working with the business to gather functional requirements
- Experience upgrading and implementing large scale software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1088800/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.