Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD900 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global technology services company to provide optimal business outcomes in a complex large scale divestment life insurance project. There is potential for a long term contract extension beyond the initial 6 months or to go into a permanent position.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect for a long term extension. As the Senior Business Analyst you will be initiated in providing expertise advisory for on a large scale complex project. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in working with divestment projects within the life insurance space.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be:
- Designing & developing high quality business solutions and projects.
- Eliciting requirements and developing functional specification documentation.
- Facilitation of workshops, conducting process and process improvement analysis, delivering presentations.
- Provide evaluation of customer’s business needs comprising different product options.
- Liaising with clients on basic consulting and conducting of preliminary investigation and transaction analysis of project reviews.
- Being accountable for defined work assignments/projects.
- Evaluating customer’s business needs with input into strategic planning of business processes and directions.
- Lead and mentor a small team when required by the project.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with life insurance projects is essential.
- Experience with divestment projects is highly desirable.
- Project experience in an Agile environment is desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.