Business Process Analyst
Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-10-25 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This organisation has undergone a large transformation in recent years, resulting in an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst. You will be working on a far reaching workforce management initiative, mapping processes and creating solutions.
As a Business Process Analyst, you will:
- Report to the Head of Portfolio
- Map processes for a workforce management initiative
- Work in a complex, transformational environment
- Facilitate information sharing between functional areas
- Liaise with various stakeholders
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Process Analyst, you will have:
- 3+ years of Process Analysis experience
- Experience working in a transformational environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to create solutions
- Workforce management experience (highly desirable)
Reference number: 1128510/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.