Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 7 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global technology services company to provide optimal business outcomes in a complex large scale project. There is potential for a long term contract extension beyond the initial 6 months.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect for a long term extension within a large program of work. As the Business Analyst you will be initiated in providing expertise advisory on a large scale complex project. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background in working as a Business Analyst.
As the Business Analyst you will be:
- High-level interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating business process definition workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations, project and implementation plans, briefs and reports.
- Detailed understanding and application of business process methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as part of a team.
- Professional judgement to determine the application or adaptation of policies, practices and systems that impact other areas of the organisation.
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within Financial Services is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.