Business Analyst - insurance
Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global technology services company to provide optimal business outcomes in a large scale insurance project. There is potential for a long term contract extension beyond the initial 6 months.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect for a long term extension within a large program of work. As the Business Analyst you will be initiated in providing expertise advisory on a large scale complex project. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background working within the insurance domain.
As the Business Analyst you will be:
- High-level interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating business process definition workshops with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed written skills and experience in production of comprehensive recommendations, project and implementation plans, briefs and reports.
- Detailed understanding and application of business process methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as part of a team.
- Professional judgement to determine the application or adaptation of policies, practices and systems that impact other areas of the organisation.
As the Business Analyst you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years working within the insurance domain
- Essential to have strong knowledge and understanding of insurance processes and systems
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- Strong experience within transformation/migration/implementation projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of policy centres, i.e Guidewire
- Experience working within an agile framework
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.