Senior Business Analyst - insurance
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-06 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global technology services company to provide optimal business outcomes in a large scale insurance project. There is potential for a long term contract extension beyond the initial 6 months.
The contract is an initial 6 month engagement with the exciting prospect for a long term extension within a large program of work. As the Senior Business Analyst you will be initiated in providing expertise advisory on a large scale complex project. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background working within the insurance domain.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be:
- Develop and maintain strong internal customer relationships with key project and business leaders to define and understand the strategic objectives of their programs and projects.
- Translate and/or map business requirements to project deliverables and project activities.
- Maintain traceability between business requirements and designs (whether prepared internally or externally).
- Define system interfaces and processes based on a thorough understanding of end-to-end solution.
- Identify through design, system interfaces and change process to meet end to end requirements.
- Establish and manage processes that provide timely, effective and value adding analysis, forecasting, reporting and monitoring of defined processes.
- Provide insightful commentary and recommendations on project status, trends and independencies to key stakeholders through the analysis and synthesis of complex and disparate project reporting data.
- Follow up and communicate with project managers and stakeholders on the level of understanding and compliance to governance reporting quality standards and project methodology.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years working within the insurance domain
- Essential to have strong knowledge and understanding of insurance processes and systems
- Consultancy experience is highly desirable
- Strong experience within transformation/migration/implementation projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of policy centres, i.e Guidewire
- Experience working within an agile framework
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.