Location Logan CityCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashlee Swanson
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working within a government department that takes pride in its commitment to diversity and equal opportunity, you will be coming on board to support with concerns relating to domains such as environmental health, environment and sustainability, and hard waste management. Located on the south-side of Brisbane, this Business Analyst will begin high level scoping and categorisation of several small information systems and align with business improvement proposals.
- Provide consulting and analysis services to support business needs and approved corporate projects and priorities.
- Facilitate problem identification, analysis and requirements gathering including cost benefit/value, impact and sustainability analysis.
- Facilitate the assessment for new business and enhancements.
- Facilitate and coordinate solution options analysis and evaluation to encourage responsible and appropriate ICT decisions and investments which deliver value.
- Engage with stakeholders and maintain relationships with partners (both internal and external).
- Identify and leverage opportunities for professional development and positive engagement with relevant industry activities to build knowledge, maturity and future growth and direction.
- Provide support and assistance to the Senior Business Analyst in the development of strategic ICT documents as required.
- Undertake other duties as are reasonably within business systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of business processes/procedures and problems having increased organisational risk/impact and strategic consideration.
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify, prioritise and articulate complex business requirements.
- Ability to facilitate the investigation and implementation of appropriate business and system solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate the delivery of multi-faceted projects and their associated resources, stakeholders, outputs and dependencies.
- Experience developing PRINCE2 pre-project and project initiation artefacts.
- Possession of relevant qualifications in the ICT industry.
- Demonstrated skills in analysing business problems, needs, priorities, information and processes, combined with demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate solution options in the context of business value, risk and impacts/opportunities.
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and engagement skills to support extensive consultation on a diverse variety of ICT considerations.
- An understanding of developing, implementing and reviewing ICT strategic documents (e.g. strategies, plans, policies etc).
- Demonstrated high quality written and verbal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Swanson on +61 7 30322231 for a confidential discussion.