Salary AUD80,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 retail 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of Australia’s biggest retailers is looking for an engaging Business Analyst to drive their change projects and support the team through larger BAU assignments.
As an all-round Business Analyst you will work with stakeholders to gather requirements, document process maps, produce user stories and facilitate workshops. You will have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, while not necessarily having a technical background. You will have end to end accountability across analysis activities in a waterfall working environment and will work in a driven and passionate team.
This client needs a Business Analyst who is an expert communicator with strong interpersonal skills to extract the most out of differing stakeholders.
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive and map objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Analyse and estimate feasibility, time and compatibility of proposed function changes
- Contribute to the development of business cases and tender documentation
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate briefings that enable good decision making
- Participate in change initiatives and implement new ways of working to support the changing technology environment
- Ideally 4 + years experience as a Business Analyst in retail domain
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working end to end on the delivery of new projects as well as support on BAU
- Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite, APEX and SAP essential
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan Campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.