SAP FI/CO Analyst
Consultant Dione Chrisakis
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for a SAP FI/CO Analyst to join a South Australian electricity distributor based just outside of the CBD. My client offers award winning training, an outstanding culture that offers a safe and supportive working environment.
The purpose of the FI/CO analyst is to provide expertise, maintenance and support for SAP modules, across SAP FI/CO focusing on financial accounting, financial management, and costing. This will include installing, configuring, upgrading, administering, monitoring, and maintaining across multiple applications to keep them in a usable consistent state.
• Relationship management with customers, IT Management and colleagues to manage outcomes identified within incident, problem management and request fulfilment.
• Reporting performance and recommending applications systems improvements
• Support & consult with other IT specialists and projects
• Proactively engage Finance, Management Accounting and other significant internal customers to identify improvement opportunities and ensure multiple SAP, including FI/CO, applications are operating effectively
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• A degree qualification in an IT related discipline and/or equivalent skills and knowledge gained through experience
• Experience in IT applications or business functional experience
• Experience or interest in Agile methodologies, i.e. Scrum
• Proven experience implementing and supporting SAP modules, particularly FI/CO SAP
• Resolving incidents and requests in line with SLA’s
• Continuous improvement for business users knowledge through communication, feedback & training
If you are interested in considering your next challenge and open to relocation, please contact me to discuss this requirement and update me with your current availability.
Robert Walters also rewards successful referrals, so if you know anyone who may be interested in the role please feel free to share these details.
To apply please click apply or call Dione Chrisakis on +61 8 82163512 for a confidential discussion.