Salary Attractive rateCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This global organisation is entering a new phase in an ERP replacement project. As such, they are seeking a Business Analyst with data experience to help define requirements and cleanse data. They are a supportive organisation with modern offices and a great culture.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Identify and develop system architecture data models
- Identify data flows between legacy and new applications
- Identify cleansing and transformation processes to prepare data for migration
- Define data migration, cleansing and testing strategies
- Assist with application instillation and operating procedures
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 4+ years of experience working between business and IT as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience with data cleansing, transformation and migration
- Experience with analytical models
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference number: 1143460/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.