Agile Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 5 November 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting initial 6 month contract for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join one of the largest CRM transformation programs. The ideal candidate will be a part of a 3 year program of work for a large digital transformation initiative across the Business to Customer domain.
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self starter to contribute to a large CRM platform transformation for an experienced and collaborative Agile Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will also have a strong agile mind set, understanding agile concepts and principles.
As the Agile Business Analyst you will be:
- Supporting the Product Owner in:
- Articulating and communicating the product vision
- Developing a robust product road-map
- Managing key stakeholders and setting expectations on backlog priorities and the levers through which they can be adjusted
- Elicitation, capture and documentation of key business requirements in JIRA.
- Articulation of requirements as Epics and User stories with clear Acceptance Criteria.
- Capture and documentation of key non-functional requirements in JIRA.
- Effective handling of these requirements through build and test phases.
- Contribution to all Agile ceremonies and support for both PO and Scrum Master in facilitating these ceremonies as and when required.
- Continuous alignment on requirements with team and key stakeholders through:
- Understanding and challenging the value of business requirements and how they are measured
- Clear and timely articulation of requirements
- Story kick-offs
- Backlog grooming
- PO walkthroughs
- Contribution to team definition of ready and definition of done
As the Agile Business Analyst you will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in CRM transformation programs
- Experience with complete digital CRM platform rebuilds
- A learning mind set approach and attitude
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.