Location Brisbane CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ashlee Swanson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-08 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This financial institution is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join their team for a minimum 12 month contract on a program scheduled to run through until February 2020. Based in Brisbane CBD, this candidate needs to have the ability to work in a fluid and complex environment with the confidence to have minimal guidance.
This role has become a requirement on the back of their large infrastructure transformation project ramping up, coming out of the discovery phase and moving into retrospective requirement gathering.
The nature of the organisation will require an individual who is comfortable working across multiple business units and phases within a complicated and complex environment.
- Support the organisation with a large data centre move.
- Build out project activity to support with migration.
- Work with minimal past documentation to gather requirements.
- Create retrospective requirements and test cases as the basis for migration.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Business process modelling.
- Establish a balance between business requirements and test collateral.
- Establish a baseline to identify if migration is successful.
- Experience working in a Waterfall environment
- Availability for a minimum 12 month contract.
- Experience writing test cases.
- Experience working in complex organisations.
- Confidence to voice concerns and directives to stakeholders.
- Ability to pick up on past business requirements with limited documentation.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Background in the financial/banking industry preferred, though not a requirement.
To apply please click apply or call Ashlee Swanson on +61 7 30322231 for a confidential discussion.