Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This large Australian retailer is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Business Analyst. The successful candidate will work on a server replacement project and be required to write use cases, test cases and test scripts.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Report to a Senior Project Manager
- Assist with the server migration initiative
- Analyse applications on servers to assess what can be migrated to the cloud
- Write use cases, test cases and test scripts
- Work closely with vendors and gather requirements from stakeholders
This is a six month contract with high chance of extension.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Business Analyst, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Business Analyst
- Excellent use case, test case and test script writing abilities
- Experience with virtual and cloud technologies
- Experience migrating applications
- Excellent communication skills
Experience in an FMCG or logistics/supply chain environment will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 1153470/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.