OSS Business Analyst
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day
Location Macquarie ParkCONTRACTOR
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An exciting initial 6 month contract for an experienced OSS Business Analyst to join a large OSS Transformation Program. The ideal candidate will be representing the OSS Engineering department to help identify and develop critical business requirements to support the companies business case.
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated self starter to contribute to a large OSS Transformation Program for an experienced and collaborative Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will have strong OSS process capabilities and technologies understanding. The OSS Business Analyst will be accountable for the effectiveness and quality of the documentation of OSS processes.
As the OSS Business Analyst you will be:
- Providing leadership to the business in Scope Definition and Ideation input; ensuring that solution options achieve business outcomes, and that the business impacts are understood and factored into requirements gathering and development plans
- Capturing Business Requirements: recommending direction to the business based on the cost/benefits trade-offs as required
- Understanding and capturing As-Is OSS type processes which span OSS capabilities and technologies
- Ensuring affected business areas understand the solution and that their operation can support the project business case.
- Guiding the customer towards accepting viable and valid OSS solutions and ensuring final solution supports the stated Business benefits
- Verify accuracy of OSS processes through discussion and workshops held with business representatives and technical architects/designers/developers
- Drive process improvement by documenting such areas of improvement and initiating discussions and/or by ensuring the proposed solution addresses such areas
As the OSS Business Analyst you will have:
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst
- Strong network infrastructure understanding experience of OSS (Operation Support System) processes
- Strong vendor management experience is essential
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering
- Certified Project Manager or demonstrated experience in Project Management is highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.