Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day
Location Port MacquarieCONTRACTOR
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272018-12-27 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As the Business Analyst you will be working on engagements in strategy consulting, organisation design, business modelling, scenario modelling, business change, customer service strategy, value management, performance management, business design authority and continuous improvement. Working on a large project, this will be an initial 6 month contract. This provides the opportunity for great work life balance being based in Port Macquarie.
- Work with Senior stakeholders to elicit information, define requirements and provide business analysis/ outline solutions
- Define and communicate the key requirements, principles and models that describe the business process and practices
- Construct work flow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities and writing specifications
- Undertake detailed financial analysis, regulatory and operational analysis on a wide and varied pool of assets
- Develop global bench marking metrics
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on business transformations and improvements programmes
- Demonstrated experience working in roles eliciting business requirement gathering and business case definition
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in the utilities sector is preferred but not essential
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.