Salary AUD600 - AUD700 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dominic Jennings
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292018-12-29 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of Melbourne’s leading utilities providers requires a Business Analyst with extensive hands-on Agile experience to work on a digital project scheduled to kick off in February 2019.
This organisation is delivering a new online customer portal and requires a Business Analyst with deep, hands-on Agile experience to drive collaboration across the organisation.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have worked on multiple Agile projects, including having run ideation workshops, having ownership of a product backlog and having written user stories and Epics across various projects.
- Enable collaboration in end to end processes across multiple business systems and units
- Enable prioritisation and planning workshops
- High level stakeholder engagement (C-Suite to front line staff)
- Writing business documentation for scope and solution requirements, including user stories and Epics
- Mapping business processes and identifying improvement opportunities
- Drive adoption of Agile across the organisation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst on Agile projects
- Deep knowledge of writing user stories and Epics
- Strong digital and applications experience working end to end on the delivery of customer facing systems
- Demonstrated experience in high level stakeholder management
- Strong influencing skills with various levels of stakeholders
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.