Location Summer HillCONTRACTOR
Consultant Dhwanee Mehta
Date posted 3 December 2018 2018-12-032019-01-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing various Information Architecture artefacts like data quality workflows, data migration jobs, data models, data analysis reports and to support the Information Architect with Information Management Strategy development.
- Develop and maintain data models for legacy systems
- Support the Information Architect with rollout of Information Management strategy
- Partners with business and IT representatives including other enterprise architects, solution architects, project managers, delivery directors and business stakeholders to deliver relevant aspects of Information Architecture
- Demonstrate experience in data analysis for critical business systems in a large ICT environment
- Developing Mulesoft services is highly desirable
- Proven 5+ years of experience as an Information Analyst across a number of large organizations
- Familiar with Data management processes – Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, ETL & Data Archiving.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with MS Excel, RDBMS, NoSQL databases & Data Visualisation tools.
- Experience in working with industry leading data quality tools. E.g. Informatica, Experian, SAP and others.
- Working knowledge with industry leading NoSQL databases. E.g. Mongo, Marklogic, Cloudera and others.
To apply please click apply or call Dhwanee Mehta on +61 2 82893137 for a confidential discussion.