Senior Agile Business Analyst
Salary AUD800 - AUD850 per day
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-16 banking Melbourne Victoria 833 collins street AU 3000 AUD 800 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is located in the CBD and is currently busy with a large enterprise transformation program. They require a Senior Agile Business Analyst to help them transform and simplify risk and compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 6 months experience working in the operational risk domain within the financial services industry. You will lead analysis, working with stakeholders, existing enterprise systems, policy and process documentation to analyse and synthesise information.
- Lead analysis, working with stakeholders, existing enterprise systems, policy and process documentation to analyse and synthesise information
- Formulate (creating a backlog) and manage delivery of requirements throughout the program “end to end” detailed requirements and data related analysis, planning, providing assistance with QA testing, journey and user story mapping,
- Provide inputs to change management and business transition deliverables
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7+ years experience as a Business Analyst (Agile)
- Strong background within financial services/ banking industry
- Extensive business analysis experience having worked previously on medium to large transformation programs
- High skill level in requirements analysis. Detailed understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures, including agile and waterfall practises
- Developed leadership ability, enabling staff to engage and support business analysis through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value (identifying MVP is an example)
- Strong understanding of risk and compliance management frameworks, process and banking/enterprise systems
- Able to demonstrate appreciation for significance of solution objects, data quality and relationships informing requirements (including data migration) and solution design
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.