Senior Business Analyst
Salary AUD750 - AUD825 per day
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-20 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 100 Queenstreet AU 3000 AUD 750 825 825 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
You are part of a program that delivers business capability to comply with its tax /compliance reporting obligations under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and (among others) the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and challenging environments. Experience in FATCA, Anti-Money Laundering/Know your Customer (AML/KYC) or compliance related projects will be very valuable.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Understanding the organisational context and complete business analysis activities
- Eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition)
- Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Senior Business Analyst will communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits
- The delivery of innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive years Business Analysis experience and/or related Technical experience
- Experienced in the tax/compliance domain
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis skills, including elicitation techniques and the ability to define requirements in complex and challenging environments
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Some domain knowledge of impacted business units. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, to communicate business analysis outcomes (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
- Encourages and influences team culture and energy building
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.