Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Roselle de Kruijk
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-28 utilities Melbourne Victoria 1 McNab Ave AU 3011 AUD 750 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This organisation is based in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs and is currently undergoing a number of initiatives to uplift their IT security. As a Senior Cyber Security Business Analyst you will play a key role in a number of cyber security projects. The position is a 6 month contracting role. To be successful in this role you’ll have 5+ years’ experience in technical functional cyber security business analysis with infrastructure experience.
- Elicit and document detailed requirements across the initiatives within the program.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to assess the requirements, perform gap analysis and propose implementation high-level approaches.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to document operational documentations (e.g. manual, guidelines)
- Facilitate workshops and meetings
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated eliciting and document requirements for cyber security program of work, specifically (not in any order of priority)
- Business and Functional requirements (as required)
- Technical Specification (as required)
- Implementation Approach and Plan (as required)
- As-Is vs To-Be (Gap analysis)
- Operational manuals/procedures
- Ability to illustrate architecture design and communicate with IT architects is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated functional experience in at least two of the following; NGFW, IDAM, PKI, MDM, SIEM. Information Management skill and experience desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management 3LOD, defence-in-depth and MITRE ATT&CK. Knowledge of ASD ISM, ISO27001, VPDSS highly advantageous
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with effective collaboration & negotiation skills, with the ability to work across multiple groups / divisions, both technical & business, including vendors; Proven ability to secure buy-in and approval from stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in leading implementation and coordinate organisational change management and operationalising processes
- Industry certifications, including those relevant to IT Security or Business Analyst such as CISSP, CISM, BABOK or SABSA will be highly beneficial
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.